SoCircular – Innovation & Collaboration/
Date:9 March, 2023
This event will focus on the social economy and circular economy. It’s for entrepreneurs, social enterprises, circular enterprises, support organisations, and small to medium sized enterprises interested in sustainability / the circular economy.
It will highlight
- the overarching context (Social and circular economy trends, policies, updates)
- Examples of innovation and collaboration from social enterprises, circular economy enterprises and support organisations and
- Resources and supports that can help social and circular enterprises to innovate and collaborate.
The event will also feature the launch of the Dublin City Social Enterprise Awards 2023, will act as a lead up event to Dublin Circular Economy Hotspot 2023 and take places as a Modos networking event.
- Registration, Refreshments & Networking (Food and drinks from local social & circular enterprises: Green Kitchen & Stillgarden Distillery
- Introduction – MC’s Dr Joanne Rourke, Eastern Midlands Waste Region & Mary MacSweeney Dublin City Council
- Fireside Chat – SoCircular Context: Claire Downey, Rediscovery Centre
- Panel Discussion – SoCircular – Innovation & Collaboration Examples:
Emma Kavanagh, Community Resource Network Ireland
Jake Chaney, Stillgarden Distillery
Niall O’Brien, Grow Dome Project
Máirín Murray, Tech for Good Dublin
- Dublin City Social Enterprise Awards – Presentation: Shane Meehan Inner City Enterprise
- Dublin City Social Enterprise Awards – Awardee Panel Discussion
Sinead Ryan, Little Fitness
John McEntee, Recycle It
Ashling Golden, The Yard
- Fireside Chat – Dublin Circular Economy Hotspot Update
- SoCircular Ecosystem Shoutouts
This event is collaboratively powered by Dublin City Council, LEO Dublin City and the Dublin City Social Enterprise Committee with support from EMWR Office, CRNI, Social Enterprise Dublin, Irish Social Enterprise Network, Dublin Place Brand, Dublin Regional Enterprise Plan to 2024, Rediscovery Centre, Dublin Circular Economy Hotspot and MODOS.