Date:4 February, 2023
Join LETI for our second session of the Whole Life Carbon (WLC) webinar series!
This webinar will present our Embodied Carbon case studies showcasing a selection of projects throughout the UK which demonstrate ‘good-practice’ in terms of consideration of embodied and whole life carbon principles.
This webinar will explain the case studies format which has been developed to provide clear, comparative and understandable documents which provide a useful means for sharing lessons learned and key challenges with a focus on the design decisions and materials selection to help you reduce your project’s embodied carbon.
There will also be discussion regarding:
- striking a balance of reporting robust metrics
- backing up the ‘carbon story’ behind analysis and project procurement
- the RICS PS Whole Life Carbon assessment for the built environment reporting format
- the GLA Whole Life Carbon reporting template
- the UKGBC Net Zero Carbon Construction Reporting Template
This webinar further aims to entice you to join LETI’s call out for further case studies for publication to evolve and link the information gathered, ultimately bringing more transparency to embodied carbon reporting and practice.