Date:21 September, 2023
Organiser:Alder & Co. & Net Zero Insights
Designed specifically for climate tech founders and investors, this event seeks to bolster the climate tech community and foster impactful networking.
Presented by Net Zero Insights and Alder & Co., the event will kick-off with a presentation about The State of ClimateTech – detailing the latest investment trends in the industry. This will be followed by a panel discussion with investors and accelerators exploring the evolution of climate tech startups, from initial ideation and breakthroughs to market adoption and scalability.
Speakers and panelists
- Julia Trotman Brady, Partner, Valo Ventures (panelist)
- Lindsay Rasmussen, Senior Associate, Third Derivative (panelist)
- Morgan Sheil, Project Frame Impact Fellow, Prime Coalition (panelist)
- Melanie Adamson, Partner & CEO, Alder & Co. (moderator)
- Andrea Canepa, Managing Director, Net Zero Insights (speaker)
- 4:30 – 5 PM: Check-in and registration
- 5 PM: Welcome and opening remarks
- 5:05 – 5:15 PM: The State of ClimateTech (Andrea Canepa).
- 5.15 – 6.15 PM: Panel discussion and audience Q&A
- Julia Trotman Brady
- Lindsay Rasmussen
- Morgan Sheil
- Melanie Adamson (moderator)
- 6.15 – 7.30 PM: Networking + lite bites and refreshment.