People are at the heart of our work on systems transformation. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner is a key part of our People Team, contributing to the impact that EIT Climate-KIC can achieve by bringing in highly skilled and dedicated colleagues. We are operating in a fast-paced environment, usually running several recruitment processes at parallel. We recently moved to using the tool “Recruitee” to manage our application and interviewing processes. We are taking a collaborative recruitment approach which is involving teams and Point People (hiring managers) closely in the recruitment activity. For interviews, we lean on our “Capability Framework” to assess the approach and mindset of a candidate. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner acts as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers throughout the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Support the People team in the development of Talent Acquisition strategic objectives
- Overseeing and coordinating the recruitment process from beginning to end including setting up the job adverts, job descriptions, and evaluation processes in our recruitment system (Recruitee).
- Desigining and implementing a fit-for purpose recruitment process utilising the functionality of our recruitment tool (Recruitee), aligned to our strategic needs.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on setting up the recruitment process and overall managing priorities
- Training colleagues on interviewing methods based on EIT Climate-KIC’s ´capability framework.
- Providing and analysing reports for constant improvement of our recruitment processes.
- Collaborate with communications and business leaders to establish an employer brand identity
Key Working Relationships
- People team (People Team Orchestrator, HR Business Partner, HR Operations)
- Team resourcing function (this function is tasked with resource planning in line with our incoming work and strategy).
- EIT Climate-KIC Point People (managers) and hiring teams
- Recruitment agencies
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about activating talent for tackling climate change. You can grasp the profiles quickly and are skilled
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- Excellent writing skills (job descriptions)
- Experience or willingness to work with collaborative IT applications (we use Office365 and Microsoft Teams, as well as Miro, Zoom, Mentimeter etc.)
Qualities, Personal Style, and Approach
- Being resilient and a good problem solver
- Business mindset with a change management approach
- Operational and project excellence