Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About This Job
Maintain high quality sustainability project management processes, leading to accountable and measurable impact both for business and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate communication and meetings between Syngenta and potential partners/ partners and sustainability stakeholders.
- Support the development of sustainability project concept.
- Develop presentation decks/ project sheets for sustainability projects.
- Provide Business Sustainability Manger with main data for developing internal report of sustainability projects, to be shared with regional/ global.
- Collaborate with Commercial and Marketing in the implementation processes of sustainability projects.
- Develop success stories of sustainability projects that serve as media and communications materials (social media and publication purposes).
- Manage Project Agreements: drafting, liaising with partners, and filing.
- Coordinate regular project meetings: scheduling, invitation, contact, and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain project documents: digital and hard-copy filing.
- Arrange monitoring and evaluation activities: field visit scheduling, visit report.
Sustainability Partnership and Corporate Stakeholders Engagement
- Keep abreast with the latest issues around sustainable agriculture, and keep Business Sustainability Manager updated.
- Keep updated with information on community organizations in sustainable agriculture, conduct analyses and develop database on it.
- Maintain regular courtesy contact with sustainability partners and corporate stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain corporate stakeholders database, liaising with other functions: Regulatory, Technical Excellence, Field Commercial, and Legal.
Finance and Procurement Matters
- Register new vendors in the Ariba system.
- Generate Purchase Order (PO) and Good Receipts (GR)
- Support invoicing processes: calculation of invoice, invoice checking invoice, and liaise with finance from submission up to settlement of invoice.
- Update the register of Business Sustainability budget expense.
- Manage reimbursement claims related to sustainability project.
Essentials Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Preferably has education background of Social Science or Public Relations with minimum level of Bachelor degree.
- Has experience in areas of Community Development; Community Relations; Corporate Sustainability; Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Possess project management methodologies, planning and forecasting, time management, problem-solving and reporting skills.
- Has good teamwork attitude, impact-led mindset, proven in leading change and has strong sense of monitoring.
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate – benefitting individual employees and the company.
- Location: South Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Full-time position.
- Requires travelling.
Business Sustainability – External Affairs