Position at Logitech
The Logitech Sustainability Team is growing! We are currently looking for a Sustainability Data and Insights Manager to lead and grow our Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and data analytics capabilities. The ideal candidate is passionate about the role of data in strategic decision-making, and is deeply motivated to help drive positive change in the consumer electronics industry.
In this role you will lead a team in delivering a wide range of LCA and data-analytics related programs. You will have a direct influence on improving the environmental performance of millions of products by enhancing the clarity of our design-for-sustainability and corporate sustainability decision-making.
Our commitment to shaping a better world is a core value that we care deeply about. If you want to be part of a company that always strives to do the right thing – to drive transparency, to behave ethically and to act with integrity, then please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will lead sustainability data-related activities at Logitech including
- Lead and grow our in-house team of sustainability data scientists and LCA experts
- Lead the identification, development and deployment of software, tools and capabilities to support design for sustainability across Logitech
- Lead the management of our Carbon Transparency program
- Perform research and analysis on the impacts of new and existing technologies, materials and processes
- Evolve our library of primary LCA data for greater accuracy in environmental impact assessment of our supply chain
- Guide the communication of externally-facing LCA data
- Deliver portfolio-level insights to support strategic decision making
- Engage in cross industry projects to develop partnerships to support a cross sector collaboration towards a lower carbon future
- Utilise our data science resources and capability to establish rigorous dashboard and analytic capabilities to continue to evolve our corporate carbon footprint (CCF) insights.
- Help to build insights and capabilities that provide reference points to guide our commitment to a Science based (SBTI) approach to climate action
- Deliver visibility to stakeholders on their impact towards our CCF and allow for annual target allocation to reduction to be understood and actionable.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Deep understanding of sustainability and lifecycle thinking
- Track record of successful project management
- Extensive experience working with LCA software such as Simapro, Umberto, GaBi etc
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in visually presenting complex data
- Familiarity with the materials, technologies and processes associated with consumer electronics
- Experience with data analytics, in particular within the context of complex corporate carbon footprint impact
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviors Include
- Knowledge of product development, preferably of consumer electronics
- Preferred Degree in Earth Science, Sustainability, Computer Science or other equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years relevant industry or academic LCA experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability, race or membership of the Traveller community.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.