Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is one of the largest global asset management organizations of any full service securities firm, with 45 offices serving clients in 19 countries. MSIM’s professionals worldwide provide outstanding long-term investment performance. We offer clients a diverse array of equity, fixed income, liquidity and alternative investments, including merchant banking strategies.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has approximately 1,200 investment professionals around the world and operates in 23 countries with over $1.5Tn in assets under management as of September 30, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
The Sustainability Content Specialist will support the MSIM Sustainability Team in drafting and creating sustainability-related content, presentations and reports to meet various regulatory and stewardship requirements. This also includes drafting of sustainability-related RFPs, RFIs and DDQs, maintaining internal databases and systems. The Content Specialist will interface with a range of stakeholders across Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Technology and Investment teams across MSIM.
- Experience in journalism, writing, marketing or communications (preferably sustainability-related eg. environmental, climate, biodiversity etc.)
- PRI and TCFD reporting experience in asset management a plus
- Strong writing background and familiarity with the language of economics and finance a must
- Ability to synthesise complex qualitative and quantitative data into clear, compelling storylines that are chronologically and logically consistent
- Knowledge of distributing content through traditional and digital channels
- Strong organisation skills and ability to execute under tight deadlines
Jan 14, 2022
Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Kingdom-United Kingdom-London