Are you interested in working with a team, supporting team to deliver an excellence procurement task?
You will be part of the Procurement Team at our new manufacturing site in Jiaxing. Your role will be to support procurement team in daily routine tasks and the ultimate goal is ensure tasks assign get it done on time and meet expectation!
- Co-Drive The LEGO Group Sustainability Pledge Project.
- Co-Drive local suppliers sustainability performance.
- Drive supplier’s sustainability development.
- Coordinate and sponsoring the supplier’s sustainability event (eg. Greenweek).
- Be the Sustainability Ambassador and close cooperate with project team.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Sustainability Pledge Project is the important project procurement team engages in to support reaching The LEGO Group’s committed to its Science Based Target to keep global warming below 1.5 degrees Celsius, as a big part of our carbon emission comes from the supply base.
This position will focus on driving the local sustainability project and coordinate with broader team to support The LEGO Group Sustainability Pledge Project.
Focus areas include
- Development the sustainability platform with suppliers.
- Conduct sustainability review meeting with suppliers.
- Strong collaboration with distributed team to conduct CDP/Engage to Reduce dialogue.
- Coordinate with suppliers to conduct sustainability events to deploy supplier sustainability mindset.
- Act as Sustainability Ambassador to
- Feedback local team’s performance, progress, and provide local inputs and challenges.
- Participant initial trainings and provide feedback for improvement and advise on knowledge gaps/future training needs.
- Assist with rollout of new sustainability initiatives and tools.
- Share local best practices, and build cross-category takeaways.
Do you have what it takes?
- >=5 years experience in procurement (or a position with relevant experience as it relates to this role)
- Familiar with sustainability management.
- Focus on detail
- Team player
- Excellent in communication
- Medium level of Microsoft office softwares (EXCEL, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strategic thinker and collaborative person
- Previous experience in working in global organizations with remote management.
- Knowledge of local environmental regulation and various of management tool (eg. the Greenhouse Gas Protocol, Science Based Target). Knowledge of ISO 50001.
- Knowledge of Responsible Sourcing is a plus.
- Service minded person with strong focus on internal customer relations and processes.
- Advanced – fluent in both of oral and written English
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.