WorldGBC is the largest and most influential global network dedicated to leading the
transformation towards sustainable and decarbonized built environments. Collaborating with
75+ Green Building Councils and industry partners worldwide, we are at the forefront of
driving systemic changes to:
• Address whole-life carbon emissions of existing and new buildings.
• Create resilient, healthy, equitable, and inclusive places.
• Secure regenerative, resource-efficient, and waste-free infrastructure.
Our mission aligns with the ambitions of the Paris Agreement and UN Global Goals for
Sustainable Development (SDGs).
Join our team and unlock a world of exciting possibilities! we not only offer competitive
compensation and benefits but also provide extensive growth opportunities, professional
development and the flexibility of home/flexi working options. Take your career to the next
level with us and experience a workplace where your ambitions thrive.
As a Senior Project Manager for the European Region, you will be pivotal in overseeing and
delivering our impactful European projects. Some of the ongoing projects and initiatives you
will lead include climate action, green building promotion, and circular economy solutions.
Your responsibilities will encompass:
• Project management and reporting.
• Building and maintaining the project pipeline through fundraising.
• Providing technical and thought leadership.
• Collaborating with stakeholders and representing Europe at key events.
To excel in this role, you should have:
• Proven track record in managing EU or grant-funded projects.
• 5-10 years of experience in sustainable built environment issues.
• Familiarity with major European green building assessment schemes.
• Exceptional stakeholder relations management skills.
• Excellent written English and communication skills.
• Knowledge in life cycle assessment, building emissions, and various sustainability
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and G-suite apps.