This position will support data analysis in the areas of sustainability and portfolio management at a Group-wide level.
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of data systems in relation to ESG (environmental, social, governance) and Group-wide portfolio / information management.
- Identify and analyse patterns in complex data sets.
- Prepare presentation materials and reports that enable decision-making and support ESG and marketing initiatives at the Group level.
- Support the rollout of ESG initiatives.
- Support the Sustainability unit in administrative matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in a business setting with a focus on both financial as well as data management and data analysis.
- Good quantitative skills and experience/passion in real estate preferred.
- Technically proficient in the following areas: database development, data models, data mining, data visualisation.
- Familiarity with real estate related ESG concepts.
- Resourceful, independent and innovative.
- Excellent teamwork with strong presentation and communication skills.