- Support the implementation, execution and management of the Bank’s long-term sustainability strategy and action plans to achieve our sustainability targets and carbon neutrality for the Bank’s operation
- Identify, evaluate and implement the new E&M technologies such as IoT implementation for energy saving opportunities
- Collaborate across departments and liaise with the property management companies / ESG consultant to drive the execution of ESG initiatives and energy audit / data collection
- Measure the energy consumption / carbon emission and provide monthly report with analysis regarding the result of green measures
- Provide support to other departments for the submission of ESG related information to relevant organizations about the completion of awards / green assessment / annual ESG report etc.
- Be familiar with the procurement processes such as tender document preparation, tender clarification and evaluation, negotiation with suppliers on the pricing and other commercial terms, prepare award recommendation, etc.
- Assist to develop a clear and effective procurement strategy and contract management structure
- Manage suppliers’ relationship, evaluate and monitor suppliers’ performance, source new suppliers / contractors of the construction industry from time to time
- Degree holder in Building Services / Electrical / Energy Engineering or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Sustainability or Energy project management, E&M operation and maintenance of large scale commercial buildings
- Holder of green building accreditation is preferable (i.e. RCx, BEAM, LEED, WELL, etc.)
- Strong practical knowledge in E&M systems especially for HVAC, BMS, heat pump, boiler, electricity, lighting system etc.
- Knowledge of and skills in protocols and standards such as GRI Standards and latest market trends in ESG aspect
- Strong command of sustainability-related data analysis and reporting
- Able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of business ethical standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Corporate Services Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.