The Communities and Retrofit Department sits within the National Retrofit Directorate delivering energy programmes in community and domestic sectors. The Communities programme has a number of strands which support Ireland’s transition to a low carbon energy future by assisting citizens, schools and communities across Ireland to develop skills and capacity, identify opportunities on how to use less energy, adopt lower carbon options for transport and heating, shift energy use to off-peak times and invest in smart technologies.
SEAI’s Retrofit Reporting and Data Management Programme was created in the Communities and National Retrofit Department in 2022 to implement data management and reporting solutions across the Retrofit Directorate.
The specific aims are:
- To develop and maintain a reporting infrastructure that will act as a single source of truth for all internal and external reporting requirements across the retrofit programmes
- To provide data-driven insights to the retrofit programme teams to enable them to monitor and adapt their programmes to achieve 2030 retrofit targets
- To provide data services to external stakeholders and promote the retrofit agenda
- To drive excellence in data management and data quality across the retrofit programmes
- To work closely with the SEAI Data Governance Programme and other business areas to implement the SEAI Data Strategy
- To continually improve and grow the data capabilities of the retrofit Directorate and collaborate internally and externally to ensure SEAI extract the best value from their rich data assets.
Full details of the key responsibilities, key knowledge and skills, experience and personal qualities required are set in the attached candidate information booklet.
Duration of contract: 5 years
Closing Date: Midnight on Tuesday 21stFebruary 2023