We are looking for a Product marketing manager to help us communicate the value of our low-carbon design software to customers globally.
If you have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in from construction, architecture, manufacturing or related field, have knowledge of Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA), and are a great storyteller with experience in producing compelling content, you may be just the person we are looking for.
One Click LCA is a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service scaleup powering the makers of a zero carbon future. With customers in 140+ countries and a team of 100+ professionals consisting of 20+ nationalities, we make LCA easy.
Our customers are designers, developers, manufacturers and sustainability experts all over the world. Our tools helps users decarbonize their business.
You will define value propositions that resonate with customers, create sales and marketing materials to attract long-term customers, and train your colleagues so they understand the value of our products.
This role is preferably based in Helsinki, Finland, UK, or otherwise anywhere in Europe.
What you do:
- Crystallise target customers with our product managers and customer-facing teams
- Define and test value propositions that best resonate with customers
- Articulate how to best reach our target customers
- Communicate the value of new product releases internally and externally
- Create compelling collateral for our business teams, including e.g. one-pagers, datasheets, success stories, release notes and product videos
- Train our customer-facing teams on the value and use of our products
What you need:
- Familiarity with key concepts, such as embodied carbon, LCA and EPD
- At least 3 yrs of relevant experience (e.g. construction or manufacturing)
- Degree in engineering, architecture, environmental or related
- Experience in producing compelling content
- Ability to tell engaging stories and simplify complex concepts
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (other languages a plus)
- Ability to collaborate with remote, cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- Ability to prioritise and focus on the essentials
- Aspiration to make a difference
- Get-things-done attitude
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow into an expert in a world-class organisation
- Challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work
- Work in a growing business that helps bring about a zero-carbon future
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom to achieve your goals – no fixed hours
- Competitive compensation, bonus and possibility for employee stock in future
- Great colleagues, social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
- This role can be based anywhere, though preferably at our HQ in Helsinki, Finland, or in the UK
Applications are reviewed on reception so please apply quickly. Closing date of applications is September 23, 2022. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com or contact our VP of Product Jani Tierala ([email protected], +358 40 548 1997).