Cundall’s sustainability team is at the heart of the built environment’s response to the global ecological and climate emergencies. We collaborate with organisations like the World Building Council to create a better, healthier, and more sustainable built environment.
Cundall is a One Planet Company and we are committed to pushing beyond standard compliance and solutions on every project we deliver. We pride ourselves on our track record of raising industry standard, innovative solution, and exemplary service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to join our Sustainability team to work on some of the most exciting sustainability projects in Shanghai and the region.
As an integral part of our sustainability team, you will play a key role in driving our projects and our teams to industry leading sustainable development outcomes.
You will be responsible for managing client relationships and will have the opportunity to contribute to business development and marketing activities.
You will have a passion and commitment for leading projects and developments in the sustainable building industry in Hong Kong and globally.
You are able to motivate and inspire others whilst responding positively to new challenges and thrive in a position ideally suited to someone seeking a diverse and evolving pipeline of work.
And of course, you will be focused on growing your own career and reputation at an exciting time for our industry.
Your skills will include:
- Educated to degree level or above in Environmental, Sustainability or Built Environment related subjects.
- Strong track record of innovative project delivery and client relationship management
- Practical experience in sustainability strategy development, target setting, carbon management, stakeholder engagement, sustainability rating and framework implementation, research and development
- In-depth knowledge in climate science, environmental, ESG, TCFD and construction
- Exposure to green finance, circular economy, social value and embodied carbon are desirable but not essential
- Well-connected with industry related stakeholders
- Innovative, passionate, responsible, committed, open minded, excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong project management, communication, writing, and analytical skills are essential for this role.