ERM is looking for a strong commercial leader to join us as a Partner to grow the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) sector in EMEA. The work location is flexible with the possibility to be based in countries where ERM has a local presence in this region.
ERM has enjoyed great success supporting global players in the TMT sector. We have been innovating our service offerings tailored for these clients in recent years and we have built strong, trust-based relationship with them. We have ambitious growth aspiration for this sector and the Partner will work closely with clients as well as Partners from all services lines and account directors/managers across the globe to ensure that we offer integrated solutions to our clients in the EMEA region.
The ideal candidate is a goal getter who strives to achieve commercial and client success. We are looking for someone who enjoys collaboration with colleagues and can bring people with them through a journey to help clients resolve their issues and achieve their business objectives. Working knowledge of some of the contemporary environmental, social, Health and Safety, climate change and/or corporate sustainability issues that companies in the TMT sector face would help you to be successful in this role.
This role is right for you if you are looking for a role in which you can make a real impact to people’s life. This is because joining us means that you will work with consultants with unique combinations of technical knowledge, professional experience and commercial acumen. This skill mix enables us to help our TMT clients whose impact continue to influence and shape much of society today and for the future. Our people are fantastic! They are passionate about sustainability and take ownership of their projects. You will work with a high performing team and achieve success together as a team.
Our Partnership Model Offers Unparalleled Financial And Career Opportunities For Leaders With Ambition, Vision And Proven Expertise, Providing
This is a Partner-level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a leading global environmental consultancy. A career as an ERM Partner is unique.
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization;
- Meaningful equity ownership with significant financial and intangible rewards;
- The ability to provide “thought leadership” on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core markets; and
- An extension of ERM’s market position and reach with your established client relationships to further drive our growth.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, p lease submit your resume and brief cover letter including salary expectation.
The Partner will provide leadership in communicating and enabling ERM’s health and safety culture and be accountable and responsible for the following (not limited to)
Partners in ERM play a pivotal role in achieving current success and shaping our future growth direction.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans, provide leadership, and deliver performance results to expand ERM’s TMT sector and relevant client base
- Serve as a key member of the ERM team to drive double-digit profitable growth for the sector
- Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients
- Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business
- Be client facing, with a proven track record of developing Key Client relationships to meet business development needs
- Design and direct large projects and multi-person project teams. Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Lead, manage performance, hire and retain, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of practice team
- Develop a working understanding of ERM’s other services and actively support cross-selling these services to existing clients
- Coordinate with ERM offices in the Europe, US, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America regions.
We aim to build an “inclusive culture” by identifying, acquiring, developing and retaining a highly skilled and high performing workforce which reflects the diverse global marketplace in which we operate, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious preference, sexual orientation, physical attributes, educational background.
If you share our value and are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) with your salary expectation.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.