We are hiring a Paid Media & Marketing Operations Manager for a new role.
One Click LCA powers the makers of a zero-carbon future.
Our innovative carbon accounting and reduction SaaS platform is used in over 140 countries and is growing rapidly. We target construction (where we are the global leader) and manufacturing verticals, responsible for nearly half of global carbon emissions.
We’re looking for a digital advertisement professional to lead our new team
We’re hiring an experienced professional to lead & grow our new Advertisement & Operations team within our marketing function. The team is responsible for search, display and social media ads, marketing automation, attribution and reporting as well as our learning platform, the One Click LCA Academy.
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment, and have a great deal of autonomy in your role.
This is a full-time, permanent position and is available in Europe or Asia.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve lead and sales generation targets for paid media globally & locally
- Optimizing resource allocation constantly to scale up what works
- Ensure spending is optimized to yield maximal profitable growth
- Ensure paid media is localized in cooperation with the field marketing team
- Ensure the retained marketing technology & integrations work reliably
- Support the team in their work and professional development
- Identify relevant opportunities for content, paid media or other programs
What you need
- At least 7 years of experience from digital marketing, B2B preferred
- Experience developing and implementing SEO, SEM campaigns & A/B testing
- Experience in working with with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Ability to see the big picture and to identify the essentials
- Good people management skills and genuine interest in developing people
- Ability to dig into complex numerical data to steer the work efficiently
- Excellent business sense and general marketing acumen
- Clear, direct, timely and relevant communication style
- Good cooperation skills
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future.
- Substantial freedom – with no fixed hours and remote working supported.
- Challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work both in the business and in driving the industry to decarbonize.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for professional development.
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and motivation letter via careers.oneclicklca.com by 10th of September 2022.
For additional information please contact Panu Pasanen at [email protected].