Carbon Futures are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team and support our involvement in some of the most prominent developments across the country. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to be involved in a progressive company, whilst working in a supportive team environment.
We are a team of energy and sustainability consultants operating throughout the UK tackling the Climate Emergency. We carry out energy modelling and produce detailed analysis on building performance to inform design and support the delivery of projects from concept stage masterplanning through to construction and completion.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our team and support the day-to-day running of the business with administrative and secretarial duties. The role is ideally suited to an individual with experience of being involved in a modern consultancy working environment. Although based in our Glasgow office, the successful applicant will also provide support to our Edinburgh office.
· Experienced in a senior administrative or office management position
· Experienced in providing accountancy and bookkeeping support
· Experienced in overseeing quality and environmental management systems
· Experienced in providing marketing, branding and social media support
· Experienced in coordinating bid submissions
· Experienced in overseeing health and safety duties
· Experienced in human resources
· Excellent IT skills with strong experience of Microsoft Office and Adobe software packages
· Excellent communicator
· Excellent work ethic, proactive and well organised
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to create detailed reports to a high standard
· Ability to multitask and prioritise workload accordingly
· Fluent spoken and written English is essential as is your eligibility to work in the UK
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Company pension contribution
· 30 days annual leave per year including bank / public holidays
· Training and career progression opportunities