CapitaLand Group (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered in Singapore, CapitaLand’s portfolio spans across diversified real estate classes which include integrated developments, retail, office, lodging, residential and new economy sectors such as business parks, industrial, logistics and data centres. With a presence across more than 250 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as its core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe and the USA.
- Being involved in Group Sustainability as a strategic thrust of CapitaLand Group to assure the longevity of the Group’s business
- Group Sustainability is concerned with both risks as well as opportunities across the Group’s real estate value chain and broadly covers these factors: Economic, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG).
- Monitor and report on emerging global ESG trends and regulation directions to feed into CapitaLand’s strategies to advance in areas such as TCFD and climate scenario analysis.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to help drive the sustainability agenda in CapitaLand.
- Prepare the annual global sustainability report in line with the latest international standards and external assurance. Responding to global benchmarks such as Dow Jones Sustainability Index, Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB).
- Work with data analytics team and asset management teams to translate property and portfolio sustainability data to value-create use cases and development of presentation materials.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in the management of CapitaLand Environment, Health and Safety Management System, and manage the cloud- based data management system to ensure the accuracy of reporting of relevant property and portfolio sustainability data.
- Degree in Business or Real Estate or Environmental Science/Management with at least 5 years’ experience, preferably related to sustainability management.
- Experience and passion for sustainability and its integration in business.
- Knowledge of sustainability related frameworks and benchmarks such as GRI, TCFD, ISSB, would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, advocacy, communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders.
- Energetic, good organisational skills, able to work independently as well as a team player, in a fast-paced environment.
- The Company may assign duties in addition to those listed/described above and/or vary the scope of work according to business requirements.
- Flexible benefits with comprehensive medical coverage for self and family
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidised rates at Ascott serviced residences
- Strong advocate of staff volunteerism
- Wellness programmes
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.