We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist with 2-3 years of experience in training customers in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to join our fast growing team. You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment.
Innovative, fast-growing software platform integrating with the entire industry
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction and manufacturing Life Cycle Assessment platform, operated as a SaaS. It integrates with all the leading design software packages and all environmental databases in the industry, and provides over 60 modules for low-carbon design and carbon transparency.
Our technology powers the makers of a zero-carbon future
Our innovative carbon accounting and reduction SaaS platform is used in over 140 countries and is growing rapidly. We target construction and manufacturing industries, responsible for nearly half of global carbon emissions.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver customer trainings and onboardings to make them successful in their product LCA, Carbon Footprinting (CFP) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) projects
- Own the Customer Success role for our EPD & Product LCA clients by establishing a trusting relationship with customers ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Helping our customers with their queries related to the software, product LCA & EPDs, EPD standards and calculation methods
- Stay up to date with the One Click LCA platform inside out to be able to help customers
- Writing and contributing to guidance articles which are published on our customer help centre page
- Identifying platform improvements and raising them to Product Management
What you need:
- Ability and motivation to become an expert in construction sector product LCA software, EPDs and CFPs
- Fast learning skills and desire to improve constantly
- High customer and service orientation, with attention to details
- Ability to quickly analyze client situation and to find most suitable solution for them
- Excellent communication skills both externally and within the team
- Degree or experience from LCA, product sustainability or related area is an advantage
- Experience in technical support, product training and process documentation is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and German
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future
- Substantial freedom – with flexible hours and remote working supported
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals
- Competitive compensation and bonus, team and company events
The last date for sending in applications is January 13th 2023.