Bagsværd, Capital Region of Denmark, DK
Are you motivated by the thought of reducing Novo Nordisk’s carbon footprint and causing an impact on climate change? Do you want to be responsible for monitoring our Scope 3 carbon emissions and drive and optimize the way we collect data?
Then, this is your chance as we are looking for a Global Climate Data Analyst. Apply now. Together we can make an impact on the environment.
As Global Climate Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing our CO2 data, which is key to reach our NetZero 2045 target.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Develop a systemic way to account for our CO2 emissions including implementing a digitalised system for calculating Scope 3 emissions
- Lead data analysis of Scope 3 CO2 emissions across all categories, develop detailed calculation methodologies and guidance documents including visuals
- Take part in ensuring Scope 3 CO2 emissions data are fit for internal and external reporting in collaboration with the organisation
- Participate in Scope 3 CO2 emissions’ reduction efforts in cooperation with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop annual and quarterly communication on Scope 3 CO2 emissions to internal and external stakeholders
You hold a Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or another relevant field with excellent results. You have +4 years’ experience in data analysis and advanced level in Excel and other relevant platforms.
It is a plus to have previous experience with:
- Calculating Scope 3 CO2 emissions according to the GHG Protocol and associated challenges
- Creating emission factors
As a person, you are results oriented and pay strong attention to details. You can synthesise complex data and transform it into clear and actionable insights and recommendations. Furthermore, you are proactive and independently working.
About the department
The world is changing and so are we. With a significant growth outlook for Novo Nordisk, it is of very high importance that the right environmental solutions are created to drive the change towards zero environmental impact.
Corporate Environmental Strategy is responsible Novo Nordisk Environmental strategy “Circular for Zero”, where we strive for zero environmental impact. For more information please to: https://www.novonordisk.com/sustainable-business/zero-environmental-impact.html#products
We consist of 15 dedicated project managers and specialists all highly engaged in driving the environmental strategy of Novo Nordisk – all located in Bagsværd, Denmark. Furthermore, we have a dedicated team of 4 colleagues in India. Our responsibility includes a variety of environmental initiatives across the organisation and with external stakeholders. We develop and deploy environmental strategies, run cross organisational projects, drive environmental intelligence and ensure internal and external communication leading to a reduced Novo Nordisk environmental footprint.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.