We are hiring a Finance Manager with strong analytical faculties for One Click LCA.
One Click LCA powers the makers of a zero-carbon future.
Our innovative carbon accounting and reduction SaaS platform is used in over 140 countries and is growing rapidly. We target construction (where we are the global leader) and manufacturing verticals, responsible for nearly half of global carbon emissions. We’re growing very rapidly and are profitable.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to lead our finance team
We’re hiring an experienced professional to take charge of our finance team of two and both analytical and operational finance. You’ll work with the company management to support investments and other business decision making with objective data and robust forecasting, and manage the team ensuring efficient and reliable operational billing, payments and collection. You’ll also manage the finances for our subsidiaries.
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment, and have a great deal of autonomy in your role. You’ll work with a very international team on a mission to decarbonize construction and manufacturing.
This is a full-time, permanent position and is available in Helsinki, Finland.
What you’ll do:
- Produce and share timely and reliable financial analysis
- Drive efficient payables and receivables processes
- Share opportunities to invest in improving any SaaS relevant metrics
- Create and update forecasts and track performance towards those forecasts
- Ensure company is on track to meet it’s growth and financial objectives
- Ensure key investments are driving top-line growth or increasing efficiency
- Deliver statutory accounts, receivables and ensure timely payment of obligations
- Manage, support and develop the finance team staff in their work
What you need
- Well-rounded financial experience, minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent business analysis skill to understand drivers & opportunities
- Experience in analysing growth investments from the financial point of view (e.g. private equity, controller, consulting or comparable)
- Ability to create and update forecasts in a multi-market environment
- Experience in managing operational finance: billing, payables and receivables
- Solid experience in statutory financial reports, also for Finnish companies
- Clear, direct, timely and relevant communication style and practises
- Good people management skills and interest in developing people
- Solid numeric skills to understand impact of various business initiatives
- Good cooperation skills
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future.
- Substantial freedom – with no fixed hours and remote working supported.
- Very rare combination of fast-growing, highly profitable bootstrapped SaaS, with capability and willingness to invest in further growth
- Challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work both in the business and in driving the industry to decarbonize.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for professional development.
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and motivation letter via careers.oneclicklca.com by 15th of September 2022.
For additional information please contact Panu Pasanen at [email protected] or +358 44 2871 722