Descrição do cargo
The Energy Efficiency Expert will support clients on their decarbonization journey with consulting services from company level to site level to assist them to define roadmap and development plan. You’ll join a passionate and highly motivated team of experts helping our clients navigate corporate structures and manage diverse groups of stakeholders to execute successful energy efficient and decarbonized strategies.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead carbon related discussions as a subject matter expert in front of the customer’s stakeholders.
- Perform and deliver energy audits, mainly in industrial customers. Identify and assess ECM (Energy Conservation Measures): energy savings, investments, and paybacks calculation (cold production, HVAC, lighting, steam, EMS, renewable energy, waste to energy, process…)
- Develop technical and economic strategies for customers in order to support Business Development department to close Energy Efficiency services.
- Analyze energy and patrimonial data and benchmark with industry standards
- Energy saving follow-up, according to IPMVP methodology. Energy saving targets
- Assist with on-going process and materials enhancement (technical watch, develop new and improved analysis tools, procedures, deliverables …)
- Projects follow-up and commissioning to assist the customer to reach the expected targets
- Availability for travelling national and LATAM (25%).
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Energy Engineer or similar;
- Spanish and English Advanced – is mandatory
- Solid experience in similar functions and role, mainly in industrial customers;
- Know-how in HVAC, cold production, compressed air, steam, lighting, renewable energy, waste to energy, as well as energy market trends (electricity and gas);
- Sustainability consultant approach with customers and peers;
- Availability to travel.
This job might be for you if:
- Strong technical background in the industry landscape
- Autonomous, team player, enthusiastic of learning and high-motivated to grow
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Commitment to learning emerging global energy landscapes and technologies
- High commitment to the company vision, values and excellent customer service
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
A Schneider Electric lidera a transformação digital da gestão de energia e da automação. As nossas tecnologias permitem que o mundo utilize a energia de uma forma segura, eficiente e sustentável. Esforçamo-nos por promover uma economia global que seja ecológica e altamente produtiva.