Carbon emissions are still increasing, but we can do something about it.
In Europe, 12% of our CO₂ emissions come from heating our homes – just as much as from all cars in Europe.
Getting those emissions to zero will be a gargantuan task; retrofitting someone’s home is a complex task involving many stakeholders, and there are 90 million buildings that need an upgrade.
Our company has in its short lifespan seen enormous growth, and we’re now looking for an ambitious Country Lead to join us on our mission to decarbonise homes faster.
Short job description:
Scale the Danish operations to decarbonise Danish homes faster. As Lun’s new Country Operations Lead for Denmark, you will report to the CEO, support Lun’s venture-backed growth and play your part in reducing Europe’s carbon emissions.
As Lun’s new Country Operations Lead for Denmark, you will
- Grow revenues and installations in Denmark: Our mission and our business are fully aligned: the more boilers we remove, the better our business.
- Drive installer and customer growth
- Manage and scale the Danish team: We are a team of people doing sales as well as operations – and we’ll need to scale as we do more installations.
- Work closely with the product team and with the rest of the operations team: Communicate product/process needs and work with product/engineering to deliver on them. Help scale other countries through developing and sharing best practices
- Successful heat pump installations
- 6+ years of experience, ideally from consulting or operations management
- People management experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get-stuff-done attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Professional working proficiency in Danish and English
- A plus if: You’ve shown success in a similar role in a fast growing startup
- A plus if: You’ve got experience in operationally-heavy work environment
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for a role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you.
- Warrants compensation plan
- Minimalistic pension in order to get insurances
- Ground floor opportunity: Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Make a difference – Lun is not just another marketplace. We’re helping everyone participate in Europe’s green transition, for the benefit of our economies, democracy independence and planet.
- Cozy office in Copenhagen, or stipend for a home office / coworking space
- Quarterly offsite
- Up to 6 months fully-paid parental leave