An opportunity has arisen to join our MEP Design team in our Abu Dhabi office.
We are looking for a Greenhouse Gas Emissions Lead Specialist to manage the delivery of verification schemes and help grow our verification portfolio, delivering to an increasingly wider client base.
We are looking for a hands-on Sustainability Analyst, who would responsible for Carbon Calculation/ GHG Calculation and Data Analysis for Decarbonization of the built environment.
- Drive Product Carbon Foot printing work with projects
- Own the product carbon footprint models and update them following decarbonization projects
- Work with clients to improve and ensure high accuracy of models
- Validate models with external verifiers/auditors
- Update carbon Foot printing calculations based on objective materiality criteria
- Processing and standardizing data inputs from clients and stakeholders
- Supporting supply chain emissions calculations using customer data inputs, internal systems and emissions data
- Carbon emissions data research and collection from public and private sources
- Undertaking verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG) for UK companies participating in the UK Emissions Trading Scheme, as well as delivering other diverse GHG projects.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of verification activities relating to the GHG protocol and experience in delivering or managing the EU Emissions Trading Scheme verification activities.
- 5+ years experience
- GHG Emissions Calculation
- Carbon Assessment
- One Click LCA
- Ability to work independently, flexibility to work remotely
- Passion for working on climate change solutions
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun, flexible, and mission-driven start-up
A Bachelors Degree in Building Science, or any other related Engineering subject
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Mechanical
Business Line Building Engineering
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 261841BR
Additional Locations AE – Abu Dhabi, UAE – International Tower
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.