Responsible for implementing Savills RISE on Landmark office and mixed-use schemes to deliver first class standards, improve the customer experience and service delivery. Thereafter refining the strategy as it matures, reporting on the performance and ensure a continuous improvement approach. Mobilisation on new properties and also undertaking a building manager cover role as required.
Savills RISE raises the bar in property management and ensures all properties and occupied space offer exceptional occupier and user experience and engagement, best practice-in-class management, and optimal building performance. RISE sets a new standard of superior customer centric and sustainable approach.
- Reports to: Head of Facilities Management
- Responsible for: Building Performance & Mobilisations
- Assist to document the Best Practice, Initiatives and Award Schemes.
- Co-ordinate production and development of standard templates and documents (e.g. occupier handbooks, fit-out guides, other templates / forms) along with the Building Performance Pack. Look at the development of a mobilisation pack.
- Assist with the ongoing development of the RISE strategy, standards and scheme.
- Working along side the Savills RISE UK team to bring best practices to the portfolio
- Be part of the mobilisation team on new properties to set up RISE standards, implement site specific process, documentation, and service delivery.
- Liaise with the central management team to implement RISE standards on their properties.
- Communication of Building Performance Package and conduct the corresponding training,
- Co-ordinate site visits and initial assessment. Issue reports with recommendations and site sustainability action plan. Assist the central management team to implement the actions if required.
- Undertake, coordinate and oversee the RISE audits on the portfolio. Update the audit progress on the RISE Power BI reports and work closely with the third-party certification audit company to arrange RISE certification audits.
- Report to the Line Managers the KPIs including the progress of implementation of RISE on the portfolio, building performance, and key areas of potential improvement within the business.
- Work closely with Savills Concierge, Operations Support, IT, HR, Procurement, Accounting, H&S and Sustainability Teams to ensure harmonisation of standards and processes.
- Meet the key representatives of the main service partners to brief, challenge them on the standards and monitor their performance.
- Completed onsite Audits to analyse waste management performance and other sustainability initiatives. Develop and implement action plans for operational changes. Ensure recommendations delivered by site management team and other resources.
- Coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, and conservation.
- Develop the strategy and identify market opportunities which will emerge through technical, customer or industry changes.
- Benchmark customer experience performance against leading service in the industry.
- Attend client pitches for new business as necessary
- Assist the Surveyors / RFMs / Building Managers in other major projects of certification or award entry as required.
- Adapt and develop RISE standards to suit all types of buildings.
- Occasionally act as Building Manager on interim basis as directed from time to time.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Understanding of and ability to apply building certification tools such as LEED, BREEAM.
- Experience of working with property management teams on a range of commercial and residential PRS projects.
- Confident with an ability to assimilate within a team and collaborate fully to help develop the business.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced co-working team environment as well as being proactive and self-sufficient to meet deadlines.