- Global leadership of the Sustainability, Energy and Environmental Management team in the Automotive Technology segment
- Management of the cross-AT BU Sustainability Competence Center (CoCs)
- Coordination and implementation of the cross-BU CO2 strategy
- Coordination of all sustainability measures in cooperation with the business units
- Responsible for meeting budget targets for the green transformation
- Implementation and further development of the Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) in the AT Business Units
- Higher-level contact person (m/f/d) for customers and other interested parties
- Participation in national and international committees
- Responsible for cross-AT/BU CO2 reporting and interface to thyssenkrupp AG
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering or business administration.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the field of sustainability, energy and environmental management in an international corporate environment, ideally in the automotive industry.
- You have management experience in an international corporate environment.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the applicable national and international regulatory sustainability requirements.
- You will convince your environment with a confident appearance, strong communication skills and your own initiative. In addition, you are an absolute team player (m/f/d).
- In dealing with SAP and the common MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills round off your profile.
It goes without saying that we offer you the best possible conditions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Attractive social benefits, such as an excellent company pension scheme
- A package of free, professional services and an extensive range of training courses, e.g. About thyssenkrupp Academy.
- Regular preventive health care by our company medical service / medical center, including skin cancer screening, flu vaccination and COVID-19 antigen rapid test and vaccination
- Very good professional development opportunities in the team, in the company and in the group of companies
- A steep learning curve due to a variety of topics and the use of modern technologies and tools in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Modern office workplaces equipped according to ergonomic standards, flexible working hours and mobile working
Collegial cooperation and respect in our dealings with each other – that’s what you’ve found with us for over 200 years. If this is as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!