As Microsoft continues its focus on developing our industry aligned capability, your background in sustainability will be invaluable to our internal teams as we go after large transformational deals within the market sector.
Positioned at the centre of multimillion dollar deal activities within our Industry Solutions (IS) organisation, you will develop your collaboration, communication and orchestration skills as you guide engagements involving teams from sales, delivery, and business operations. Your enthusiasm for shaping highly complex, substantial cloud oriented deals will allow you to grow your network our business as you influence customers and internal stakeholders to remove obstacles and drive deals forward for success.
Who are Industry Solutions
A global organisation of over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology – to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
As a key enabler of our ability to win and resource large, complex deals, you will have exposure to CXO level people both internally and within our customers. Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Assembling and guiding a large team of technical and sales resources to support pre-sales engagements and deal shaping for highly complex and large pursuits.
- Managing collaborative engagements between pursuit, sales, delivery, and business operations to drive deal success.
- Coordinating and influencing the development of pursuit artifacts for highly complex deals that meet customer expectations of scope, timeline, deliverables, and business outcomes.
- Providing clarity on complex or unclear requirements (e.g., region), and examining insights to shape deals and pursuit artifacts.
- Working with Service Line architects and Solution Strategy Leads to develop intellectual property (IP), identifying trends in their use and adapting practices accordingly
- Manages and delivering highly complex pursuits using standard processes and tools according to our lead-to-order process
- Applying and sharing lessons learnt from pursuits with colleagues in order to enhance our approach and enable greater efficiency.