Your responsibilities and tasks:
Would you like to be part of a great Team? Join our Sustainability Team in Duesseldorf and drive the implementation of our sustainability strategy globally by driving the commercial adoption of GEA’s world-class sustainable solutions across all divisions and regions – and increasing awareness of GEA’s sustainability agenda internally as well as externally.
GEA aims to provide its customers with sustainable value creation and future-proof ideas for continued success. Be it through our technologies for water treatment, safe food and pharmaceuticals, or a host of other efficient products and process technologies. We call this “Engineering for a better world.” And this is what motivates us every day.
Better is about taking responsibility for our planet and future generations. As the Senior Sustainability Product Portfolio Manager, you will predominantly work strategically with a team of experts in the field of sustainability topics, e.g. decarbonization, reduction of fresh water and implementation of a circular economy within our product portfolio.
We welcome highly motivated candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and out-of-the-box thinking skills.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Translate GEA’s groupwide sustainability strategy into initiatives incl. qualitative and quantitative target setting on product portfolio level
- Optimize GEA’s reporting structure and permanently monitor the KPIs of the implemented sustainability initiatives
- Support and proactive influence of those being in charge for product portfolio as core element for sustainable decision-making
- Know the field of sustainable innovation and identify trends as well as developments on sustainability with the aim of enhancing the product portfolio incl. the implementation thereof
Your profile and qualifications:
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or similar degree
- Deep knowledge of sustainable innovation
- Several years (5-8) of relevant professional experience
- Use of technical and vocational skills to drive GEA’s groupwide sustainability strategy into the product portfolio
- Fluently spoken and written in German and English
- Strong intrinsic motivation to lead transformation of sustainability on product portfolio level
At GEA we stand for Responsibility, Integrity, Diversity, Passion and Excellence. If you share the same values, feel free to send us your application. We will consider all equal and we welcome all applications.
- Strong understanding of economic relationships and analytical thinking skills, sound problem-solving skills, process-oriented thinking, and assertiveness
- Organizational talent, flexibility and commitment
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial, social and intercultural skills, ability to lead and work within a team and in an interdisciplinary manner, strong communication skills